1. Get into position – knees on or directly behind the pad, feet flat against the platform, back of the calves resting against the top ankle hook.
2. Start with your body at a 90 degree angle with the floor. Fold your arms across your chest.
3. Squeeze your glutes, abs, and hamstrings. Begin by slowly lowering your body down in a controlled movement until your torso is parallel to the floor.
4. Now, move back to the starting position. Push your toes into the foot plate as you raise your body back up until you’re at a 90 degree angle. Use the hamstrings to help pull you back up.
5. Maximize contraction at the top by squeezing your glutes and hamstrings.
6. Maintain control as you lower yourself back down to repeat your reps.