1. Assume a quadruped position on the floor with your hands in a fist under your shoulders, toes tucked, and knees under hips.
2. Extend one leg at a time and assume a push up position with the legs straight, elbows extended, and head in a neutral position looking at the floor.
3. Slowly descend to the floor by retracting the shoulder blades and unlocking the elbows.
4. Descend until the upper arms are parallel or your chest touches the floor.
5. Push back to the starting point by extending the elbows and driving your knuckles into the floor.
6. Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.