1. Place two kettlebells between your feet with the handles lined up so that they split the mid-line of your feet.
2. Hinge forward at the hips and grab the handles of the kettlebells. Bend the knees as much as needed to reach the handles.
3. Roll the shoulders back so that the arms are firmly pulled into their sockets, and completely flatten out the spine.
4. Engage the abdominals and drive the feet into the floor as you press the hips forward. Generate as much power from the hips as possible.
5. In the upright position, make sure that your glutes are squeezed and your abdominals are still engaged.
6. Hinge the hips back as you lower the kettlebells back between your feet.