1. Set both pulleys directly at (or slightly above) shoulder height and select the desired weight.
2. Grasp both handles with a neutral grip and take a step forward to split the stance.
3. Press the handles to lockout while flexing the pecs and extending the elbows.
4. Keep a slight bend in the elbows, move entirely at the shoulder joint, and slowly allow the arms to open while the pecs stretch.
5. Return to the starting position by flexing your pecs and bringing the handles together at chest height.
6. Slowly lower back to the starting position and repeat for the desired number of repetitions.