1. Grab the bar and assume an upside down tuck position (knees to chest).
2. Continue to pass your knees up and over your head and down into a ‘skin the cat position’.
3. Raise your legs up so that you’re hanging upside down (inverted hang). The body should be straight and fully extended at the top of the movement (when just starting out you may have to raise your legs in the tuck position. Keep them straight if possible).
4. Lower the body, leading from the toes down to a horizontal hold, parallel to the ground. Hold this position.
5. Raise the legs back to the starting inverted hang position.